PennSchool ensures individual attention for your children at every phase of his or her educational journey and enhances the communication between home and school.
- Parent Portal: An application for the parent to stay informed of announcements, daily classwork, and homework, or even details of fee payments and certificates.
- Weekly Communications: Parents receive study plans and teacher comments in terms of the student’s progress on a weekly basis.
- PTMs: Parent Teacher Meetings are organized every semester to notify the parent of their child’s development.
- POPs: Parent Orientation Program and Curriculum Showcases are conducted for the new Parents to induct them through the entire year’s academic and activity curriculum.
- Coffee Chats: Coffee Chats are conducted every 6 months to discuss specific common issues that the parents face and also to receive feedback from parents.
- Circulars: Timely email circulars for current happenings, competitions, events or urgent notices are forwarded to the parents.
- SMS updates: SMS updates also include timely announcements of events or any immediate announcements that need to be addressed by the parent.