Vietnamese Women’s Day “Think Equal, Build Smart, Innovate for Change”
Goals & Objectives
On the occasion of Vietnamese Women’s Day (October 20), PennSchool is organizing meaningful activities with the theme “Think Equal, Build Smart, Innovate for Change”. This is an opportunity for our students to express their love and gratitude to their beloved women. The event also encourages students to raise awareness of the role, significance, and contributions of women in all fields in today’s era of equality.
All students from Preschool to Grade 12
– Sending love to the women you admire by giving handmade gifts.
– Expressing unspoken emotions by handwriting heartfelt messages on cute cards.
– Researching and giving presentations about influential women and their outstanding achievements.
– Setting up a podcast to celebrate Vietnamese Women’s Day.
– Open the “Speak on Behalf of You” mailbox to send meaningful stories and poems about the women you admire.