Penn Elementary School (Grades Pre – 5th) provides a well-balanced American curriculum and extra-curricular in a dynamic learning environment where students are encouraged to experience new things while building the foundational skills necessary for academic success.
Licensed by the Greenville Area School District, the Curriculum at PennSchool is implemented in integration with MoET program and align with:
- Common Core States Standards for Mathematics
- Common Core States Standards for English Language Arts
- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- American Education Reaches Out (AERO) for Social Studies
- Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Shape America Standards for Physical Education and Health
- National Core Arts Standard for Performing Arts and Visual Art
Our rigorous program focuses on innovative practices that promote learning at deeper levels. Elementary students are encouraged the create new things and the solving of real-world problems. By experience-based learning, students are empowered to set goals, reflect on their learning, and take action. Creativity is developed as students are provoked to think deeper and share their learning in various ways.