Advanced Placement (AP) Test
Nội dung bài viết
PennSchool is honored cooperating with WASS (licensed by the College Board) to organize the Advanced Placement (AP) in Vietnam starting from 2021.
Advanced Placement or AP Exam is organized annually in May for highschool students from Grade 9-12. Students can use the result of this exam in order to persuade admissions committees that they are academically qualified for university or higher programs. There are also many outstanding advantages, including:
- Stand out among the candidates
- Highly recognized by the admission committee of universities around the world
- Earn credits and be able to skip introductory courses (depending on the regulations of each university)
- Gain more experiences to prepare for university
General information of AP Exam 2023:
- Registration deadline: 31/10/2022
- Exam date: May, 2023 (specific time will be updated as soon as possible)
- Address: 157 Ly Chinh Thang, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
- Exam registration fee: 3.124.200 VND/ exam, extra fee 984.000 VND/ exam if late for registration.
- AP Courses:
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Psychology
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- Link to register AP Exam on May, 2023: https://pennschool.edu.vn/dang-ky-ky-thi-ap-2022/
- Bank information:
- Account name: TRƯỜNG TIỂU HỌC THCS PENNSCHOOL
- Account number: 114002883019
- Ngân hàng TMCP Công Thương Việt Nam (Vietinbank) – Chi Nhánh 3
- Transfer information: Student’s full name_Parents’ phone number_pay registration fee for AP test 2023
- Students who register and pay an exam fee before 31/10/2022 but they cancel the exam after 15/11/2022: students will be charged 984,000 VND/ exam to pay the cancellation fee for CollegeBoard and be refunded the remaining fees.
- Students who register and pay an exam fee late and cancel the exam after 15/11/2022: students will be charged 984,000 VND/ exam to pay the cancellation fee for CollegeBoard and be refunded the exam registration fee.
- Address: 4 Nguyen Thong Campus
- Phone no.: 028 7102 5858
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org