Festival of Talents
Goals & Objectives
Festival of Talents aims to provide more opportunities for House System’s members to interact with each other, as well as develop their physical and mental skills in all grades. The activity also promotes students’ development of teamwork skills, discipline, concentration, organizational skills, time management, and leadership abilities.
Students in different grades will participate in some activities, including soccer, basketball, chess, music, and art.
Over 1.200 students participate.
Timeline in the morning:
- 7:00 – 7:30: Students move to the ground floor
- 7:30 – 8:30: Arrange students following Houses
- 8:30 – 9:00: Starting – Performance
- 9:00 – 11:00: Students participate in sport games
- 11:00 – 11:15: Ending and awards
- 11:15 – 11:45: Back to school
Timeline in the afternoon:
- 12:30 – 12:45: Students move to the ground floor
- 12:45 – 13:20: Arrange students following Houses
- 13:20 – 13:40: Starting – Performance
- 13:40 – 16:00: Students participate in sport games
- 16:00 – 16:15: Ending and awards
- 16:15 – 17:45: Back to school
The Festival of Talents has just been organized on February 28th and March 1st, creating opportunities for many students to show their talents.
Unlike previous Sport Festivals, this Festival of Talents includes diverse and collaborative competitions like soccer, basketball, chess, music performance, and art.
Home of the Eagles not only could confidently register to participate in different competitions but also showcased their talents through well-invested and carefully rehearsed dance performances, creative and meaningful art pieces, and thrilling sports competitions.
The awards that Home of the Eagles gained in this festival not only affirm their talent but also demonstrate their utmost efforts to get scores for their House.