International Women’s Day 8-3
Goals & Objectives
The event is an opportunity for students to thanks mothers, grand mothers and teachers, who love and take care of them.
Over 1.000 students participate in.
Students will participate in different activities. Including:
- Heart of Message: Write wishes on a note and pin them on the class’s board.
- Wonderful Women in the World: Look on the pictures of famous women in the world and guess.
- Inspiring women’s world: Paint pictures about famous women and find out about them.
- Make gift box: Make flowers, keep them in the gift boxes and decor them.
- Lovely wishes: Boys send wishes to teachers and girls.
International Women’s Day 8/3 is an opportunity for our students to express their sincere feelings to their mothers, grandmothers and teachers, who love, care and teach them every day.
Besides, the boys of PennSchool also did not forget to send the girls wishes and cute gifts on this special day.