Picnic Day: United Nations Cultural Celebration
Goals & Objectives
With the aim of providing students with an opportunity to learn about and explore the cultural diversity around the world and to celebrate the United Nations Day on October 24, PennSchool organizes the United Nations Day festival with the theme “Picnic Day: United Nations Cultural Celebration”. The festival will be an opportunity for the students to build a multicultural community together, emphasizing respect and unity.
All students from Preschool to Grade 12
– 07:10 – 09:00: Arriving at Vietgangz.
– 09:00 – 09:30: Checking in, receiving hand fan gifts, and visiting the farm to feed vegetables for the animals.
– 09:30 – 10:00:
+ Opening Ceremony
+ Watching the opening performance of “Disneyland Around the World”.
+ Parading and participating in the traditional fashion show with a music band.
– 10:00 – 12:00: Initiating the sports games, food fairs, and experiential activities at the festival.
– 12:00 – 13:00: Having lunch and enjoying music from various countries performed by an acoustic band.
– 13:00 – 14:45:
+ Camping and experiencing an exciting picnic in the camping area.
+ Enjoying a tea break with strawberry jam sandwiches and drinks.
+ Watching a magic performance.
+ Participating in a Quiz Show with the theme “Cultural Beauty from Around the World” and a Lucky Draw.
– 14:45 – 16:30: Concluding the program and traveling back to school.