SAT Guidelines 2022
The first SAT Test date in 2022 will organized officially on March 12th. Besides preparing for the score goal, students also need to prepare essential learning tools for this day.
There are only a few things you really need to bring on test day and a lot of things you’ll be better off leaving at home. Be sure to bring:
- Face covering
- Your up-to-date admission ticket. (You need to print this out.)
- Acceptable photo ID
- Two No. 2 pencils with erasers
- An approved calculator
- Epinephrine auto-injectors (like EpiPens) are permitted without the need for accommodations. They must be placed in a clear bag and stored under the student’s desk during testing. For policies on other medications and medical devices, contact Services for Students with Disabilities.
Important: Print Your Admission Ticket
Even if you already printed your admission ticket when you registered, check again to make sure your test center hasn’t changed. Sign in to your College Board account to print your updated admission ticket. You can’t get into the test center without it.
Nice to Have
- Pencils and erasers
- A watch (without an audible alarm)
- Extra batteries and backup equipment—you’ll have to ask for permission to access them. They can’t be on your desk during the test.
- A bag or backpack
- A drink or snacks (for your break)
Test day: March 12, 2022
|7:15 a.m – 7:45 a.m||Checkin:
|7:45 a.m||Complete the check-in procedure|
|8:30 a.m||Start the test|
|11:45 a.m||Complete the test|
Students should take advantage of early arrival to complete the check-in procedure when entering the test center and the test room because the number of students taking the exam is quite big.
Students should come early to park their vehicle at one of the following parking lots:
Guest House 78: 145 Ly Chinh Thang, Ward 7, District 3
In order to facilitate transportation as well as limit possible risks, WASS encourages students to have family members or relatives to pick them up or use public transportation services.
Student can register with SAT test center code: 65392
School name for registration: Western Australian Primary and Secondary and High School
Test center address: International campus at 157 Ly Chinh Thang, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC.
For further queries about SAT at Western Australian School System, students can contact the school support team via email: email@example.com.