“Giving Thanks” Day: Coloring Our Strengths
Goals & Objectives
As part of the House System’s activities, “Giving Thanks” Day: Coloring Our Strengths will be organized this November to bring many valuable activities, providing students with practical experiences and the opportunity to show their artistic talents.
The arts and sports activities aim to encourage creativity, enhance students’ spirits, and foster positive energy. In addition, the event also provides opportunities for students to develop teamwork, time management, leadership, and discipline skills, helping them become more confident and dynamic as well as sustain their passion. PennSchool hopes the event will bring lots of enjoyable experiences and memorable moments with friends and teachers.
For all students from Preschool to Grade 12.
- Students will gather at school
- Arriving at to Dam Sen Cultural Park
- Opening ceremony and performances
- Students participate in competitions
- Students participated in workshops on making bracelets, painting statues, making key chains and enjoying street animal circuses.
- Secondary school students will visit Dam Sen by train.
- Closing ceremony and awarding
- Participating in the “Color Me Run”
- Returning to school