PennSchool Bright Future Scholarship – A step heading to bright future
Goals & Objectives
In order to encourage talented students who have excellent academic results to study and experience the American education program, PennSchool will implement the PennSchool Bright Future Scholarship program for students who enroll in the American Diploma Pathway (ADP) in the academic year 2023 – 2024.
Students who apply for the scholarship will have the opportunity to get a scholarship worth up to 100% of their tuition fees at ADP. The scholarship will be evaluated by the School Academic Council based on their application review, assessment, and interview. Based on the results of the School Academic Council’s evaluation, students will be eligible for a scholarship ranging from 20% to 100%.
About 300 students
- Current students who are currently studying in Years 8, 9, & 10 at PennSchool in the 2022 – 2023 academic year
- Students who have participated in the Placement Test at PennSchool in the 2023 – 2024 academic year
- Excel in extracurricular programs, performing arts activities, sports competitions, various competitions, leadership skills, and community involvement.
- Agree with and meet the values and teaching methods of the school
- Have passion and goals in studying
Note: In addition to the above requirements, applicants will have to take a Placement test and the results of both tests must be above 75/100.
- Round 1: Registration
- Round 2: The Personal Statement Writing
- Round 3: Interview with the School Board
- Result Announcement