The journey of spreading love with Pink Shirt day 2022
Goals & Objectives
With topic “We are friends – Be nice to each other, stop bullying”, Pink Day event is an opportunity for students to show their point of view with bullying.
Over 1.000 students participate in.
Students will participate in different activities. Including:
- Students take finger print to the backdrop to affirm their point of view with Anti-bullying.
- Each class set up a picture following this theme.
- Project connect: Each student write message about what they want to prevent bullying at school. Then, they will connect following a big round and pin to their news board.
- A gift to my friend: Each student prepares a gift to send for their friends.
- Drawing picture: Following the topic: Anti-Bullying – We are friends.
Originating from a humane story at a school in Canada, when students went to school in pink to protect a bullied male student, Pink Shirt Day has become an annual activity at Pennschool, spreading the message of a loving world for students.
The overwhelming pink color and the warm hugs of Eagles in the days of April show the close friendship, and solidarity, and together spread the message to prevent school violence in the Pennschool community during the Pink Shirt Day. More specifically, each student’s pink shirt on this special day will contribute 10,000VND to the school’s charity fund.
With the theme “We are friends – Be nice to each other, stop bullying”, Eagles together participated in exciting and meaningful activities such as making bracelets or making cute gifts for friends.
The students also designed extremely creative pink t-shirts to convey meaningful messages together. The enthusiastic response of the Eagles is the affirmation of the Pennschool community in its efforts to prevent school violence, join hands to build a healthy school environment, unite and cooperate to develop together.
Hopefully, at the annual Pink Shirt Day event, Pennschool students will gradually form a kind personality, sharing, empathy and love, towards the goal of bringing happiness to themselves and the community.